REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR MEDICAL INSURANCE COVER/SERVICES 2021
PAWA Initiative is Kenya’s unique art and activism collaborative hub that innovatively deploys art, media, and community organizing to foster and catalyze creative and community-driven projects for social change, across the country and beyond.
PAWA invites EOI from firms within the medical/insurance sector for Medical Insurance Cover/Services for 11 staff members and their families.
Firms/Companies to submit EOI or Medical Insurance cover/services in the following, but not limited to the below, including:
- In-patient cover
- Hospital Treatment and Services
- Day Care Treatment
- Pre-Hospitalization Diagnostic Services.
- Road and Air Evacuation
- Out-patient Cover
- General Out-patient Services
- Specialist Out-patient Services
- Out-patient Diagnostic Services
- Out-patient Prescription Drugs
- Physiotherapy or referral
- Optical Cover
- Dental Cover
- Maternity Cover
- Inoculation and Immunization
- Last Expenses Cover
- Pre-existing conditions
- Cover should have provision for mental health
- Preferred not to have waiting periods for more than 30 calendar days
- Network of service providers should be countrywide.
- Any other health care services deemed appropriate for inclusion
- Proven experience of over 7 years in Medical Insurance Service/Cover
- Qualified experts, facilities and infrastructure
- List of similar services offered in the last 7 years to NGOs and/or other organizations with similar number of staff.
- Ability to network with other service providers for complementarity where need be