A PAWA254 community member is a creator/artist/activist who uses their artwork/creativity for positive social change.
A community member has a chance to gain skills and network in their field through trainings, workshops and events; has access to knowledge resources; and be part of a community of like-minded people purposed to use bold, artistic expression to both empower themselves and the wider society economically and creatively, thus contributing to the shaping of our community’s socio-economic and political landscape.
Artists include – poets, graffiti artists, dancers, content creators, bloggers, writers, musicians, painters, sculptors, filmmakers, cartoonists, photographers, illustrators, animators, designers, playwrights, producers.
Activists include – grassroots/emerging, established, social media influencers, community mobilizers, volunteers.
- Be actively involved or interested in social change.
- Have a profile or a portfolio of work.
- Make a registration fee as a sign of commitment.
- Accept to be added to our database and receive regular communication.
- Accept our PAWA 254 Membership Terms and Conditions.
- Be willing to contribute some of his/her time for PAWA 254 social change projects.
- Attend and participate in the Monthly (or bi-monthly) community forums.
- Participate by active contribution in the bi-monthly community intervention.
- Registration / sign up with profile on the website.
- Payment of an annual registration (commitment) fee of KES 1,000.
- Receive a PAWA 254 identity card for space access.
The membership types available are:
- Ubuntu Membership
- Premium Membership
- Daily Membership
Get more information on them here.
COUNT YOU IN?
We'd be happy to welcome you to the family.